House Malkinius Gathering
Chicago, IL - 25 April, 2015
Tal and greetings...
This will be gathering number 26 of my bi-annual Gorean gatherings. As has been the recent case, my gathering will once more be held in my home here in the Chicago suburbs and held in conjunction with the ChicagoGor monthly meeting. It has been privately announced to most of those who usually come and to the local group. Due to the interruption of Gorfest, my gathering is now the longest continuously running, regularly scheduled Gorean gathering. This will now begin thirteen consecutive years of bringing Goreans together in person.
The gathering will be held on Saturday the 25th of April, 2015. I will be available on Friday night the 24th for those who wish to come by after 7 pm. Friday night has the same rules as Saturday night. Those rules can be found below. Please note that this is a bit later than my originally planned date but the date is subject to changes depending on work, travel schedules and other six month out unforeseen happenings.
While this is technically a public meeting, I put some limits on it including the option to deny entry to anyone I deem not welcome in my house. To further this end and to better plan for the number attending, I do not give out the location unless you RSVP me via email or in person on or before 22 April, 2015.
The gathering will be at my home. We may order out dinner or, do as we usually do, eat what has been provided. That will be decided on the day. I do ask for either a donation to help cover the food and drink or that you bring food/drink to share. If you are coming from a distance and wish a close place to stay there is a hotel nearby with reasonable rates. If you RSVP and ask about it, I will give you the hotel information.
I am once more announcing in advance the tentative date of my next gathering along with the announcement of the current gathering. I currently am planning on my fall 2015 gathering to be on or near Saturday, 7 November, 2015. It will may also include Friday night. Details to come when I have them. The ChicagoGor, GoreanPersonals and possibly some other Gorean email lists as well. You can also check the Chicago Gor MeetUp page, the Chicago Gor and Gorean Offline Events Forums on FetLife for announcements of the event as well.
I welcome anyone with a serious interest in Gor and living as a Gorean to my House and to meeting with other Goreans face to face.
I am planning to once more include a live video chat through Google Hangouts. This will be sometime late Saturday afternoon and maybe also on Friday night depending on interest and success in getting the system running. Details will be posted on the Chicago Gor and Gorean Offline Events forums on fetlife.com.
House Malkinius Gathering
A House Malkinius Gathering consists of three parts. First, an open discussion period. Second, dinner together at the site. Third is a time for slaves to serve the Free as slaves in the Gorean style. Anyone may join us at any time during the day or dinner. You do not need to stay or come for all of it.
I am deliberately making this more limited than some group's gatherings in order to make it more accessible to people, especially people new to meeting others offline. Attending this Gathering does not make you Gorean or prove anything about you except maybe gender and that you have an interest in living as a Gorean.
The following links are to the places where last minute updates and schedules will be posted. You do need to sign up for FetLife to read the forums there.
FetLife Forum: Gorean Offline Events
FetLife Forum: Chicago Gor
You may also RSVP at Meetup.com
This part of the Gathering is very similar to an online discussion venue. The purpose is to openly discuss Gorean topics of many sorts. Preference will be given to topics involving living as a Gorean, Gorean meetings, and other Gorean topics. Non-Gorean topics other than getting to know other attendees will be discouraged but not disallowed. Getting to know people is highly encouraged.
- Everyone will be encouraged to participate in discussion. Anyone may be singled out by the host to participate or answer next.
- Third person speech by slaves is not required but is encouraged. Respect by slaves of all Free men and women will be required at all times.
- Advance topics may be suggested to Malkinius at any time before the discussion starts.
- Some serving of food and drink during the discussion will occur and food and non-alcoholic drink will be provided by House Malkinius. All slaves will be required to participate in that serving and any clean-up during and afterwards.
- No special clothing is required during the discussion .
- If we meet at a restaurant, this will be a totally public gathering. Anyone may attend.
- Each person or group will be responsible for their own meals.
- Third person speech will not be required.
- Mundane clothing is requested but anything worn must meet local laws and establishment requirements.
- If the Pizza or eat in option is taken it will be a continuation of the day's discussion time and there will be a short break before serving in the evening and I will ask for contributions towards the pizza.
- This is a time for slaves to serve the Free as kajira.
- Slaves will serve food and or drink as requested by the Free.
- No unoccupied slave may refuse a direct order to serve food or drink except that owned slaves may only be required to serve their Master.
- Any slave approaching a Free person or who has been approached by one will kneel until they have been released to do otherwise.
- No slave may be required to be nude by anyone except their Master, nor may any slave or group of slaves pressure other slaves to be nude or partially nude, except by example.
- While a slave's body may be considered available, public sex play or masturbation is not allowed.
- Slaves are required to be garbed as slaves in silks or Gorean slave garb. In this case, the following requirements will meet that requirement.
- Slaves will be barefoot at all times.
- Slaves are limited to one piece of clothing not counting belt or jewelry unless it is a type of slave clothing from the books. This may be something from the books such as a camisk, ta-tera, or such; a sarong style wrap of fabric, or lingerie.
- Slave clothing is to display the body of the slave to the Free due to either its lack of coverage, its translucency, or its clinging to the body of the slave or all of the above.
- House Malkinius will provide some things for slave silks in the older GoreanWhispers gathering style of slave garb.
- If a slave has nothing to wear and nothing suits them, they will wear nothing.
House Malkinius Gathering Rules
- This is a House Malkinius meeting. Malkinius has final say in all matters. His House, his rules.
- This is a private meeting which may be held in public space. All attendees must be acceptable to Malkinius.
- Malkinius may remove anyone for any reason at any time.
- This is a meeting of people from various groups, online, offline and both. Only House Malkinius rules apply. People are required to be tolerant of other groups tho likes and dislikes may be stated.
- This meeting is for discussion and the meeting of other Goreans. It is not for sceening, pick-ups, sex or looking for Masters or slaves.
- There will be no sexual activities or overt sexual play with slaves including your own during the meeting or requiring of sex of anyone after the meeting. Sex after the gathering does not apply to Masters and their own slaves or other prearrangements if done in private outside of the gathering.
- No smoking in the gathering.
- Seating will be limited and any seating goes first to the Free and second to those who physically require it.
- Unowned or unaccompanied slaves are under the control and protection of House Malkinius during the meeting.
- Slaves are to remove footwear when in gathering areas and female slaves are encouraged to wear skirts/dresses. Unowned and unaccompanied slaves are required to do both.
- Third person speech for slaves is not required but is encouraged.
- All slaves will be respectful of the Free at all times in their behavior and speech.
- No fetish clothing allowed. Normal street clothing is preferred. Collars are encouraged to be worn by owned slaves.
- Slaves should look first to the First Girl of the House for instruction or help as she speaks with the voice and authority of Malkinius in matters dealing with slaves.
- Due to past distractions, I am not going to allow BDSM toys such as crops or floggers and similar items. Restraints such as leashes or cuffs will be allowed but may only be used on a Master's own property unless I decide otherwise.
- This is an activity for adults and you must be 18 years old or older to attend. An exception is made for infants and children under one year old with their parents.
- Any questions about anything dealing with the meeting should be directed to Malkinius at gathering at HouseMalkinius.com.
- Any exceptions to these rules may only be made by Malkinius.