House Malkinius Gathering
Illinois/Wisconsin Border - 18 November, 2017
Tal and greetings...
This will be gathering number 31 of my bi-annual Gorean gatherings. My gathering will not be held in the usual place since I have moved just north of the Illinois/Wisconsin border. I am not able to hold this one in my home so I am returning to holding it in a hotel suite. The specific location will be given to those who contact me about attending. It will be a Saturday and not a Sunday. Due to the cancellation of Gorfest, my gathering is now the longest continuously running, regularly scheduled public Gorean gathering. This will now be 16 consecutive, unbroken years of bringing Goreans together in person.
The gathering will be held on Saturday the 18h of November, 2017. I will be in the suite sometime on the evening of Friday night the 17th in case anyone wishes to stay in the hotel for that night. Friday night has the same rules as Saturday night. Those rules can be found below.
While this is technically a public meeting, I put some limits on it including the option to deny entry to anyone I deem not welcome in my house. To further this end and to better plan for the number attending, I do not give out the location unless you RSVP me via email or in person.
This gathering will be at a hotel suite. It does not have a true kitchen so hot dishes will need to either have you bring your own heating unit. There is no microwave. I will provide mostly cold food and drink as well as whatever people bring. There will be Wisconsin cheeses. I do ask for either a donation to help cover the food and drink or that you bring food/drink to share. If you are coming from a distance the hotel is a moderate scale hotel with not unreasonable rates but it is hot the least expensive place in the area. It is a good national chain hotel. There are restaurants nearby or a short drive away if people wish to have a full dinner at a restaurant. This will be decided on the day.
I am locking in the date of my next gathering. I currently am planning on my spring 2018 gathering to be the weekend of April 28-29, 2018. whether it is Saturday (most likely) or Sunday and its location will depend on factors still to be determined. It will probably be in the same location as my last gathering. You can check the Gorean Offline Events Forums on FetLife (see link below) for announcements of the event as well as my web site Gathering page.
I welcome anyone with a serious interest in Gor and living as a Gorean to my House and to meeting with other Goreans face to face.
I will not be including a video chat with this gathering due to the location.
House Malkinius Gathering
A House Malkinius Gathering consists of two parts. First is an open discussion period. Second is dinner and a time for slaves to serve the Free as slaves in the Gorean style. Anyone may join us at any time during the day or evening. You do not need to stay or come for all of it.
I am deliberately making this more limited than some group's gatherings in order to make it more accessible to people, especially people new to meeting others offline. Attending this Gathering does not make you Gorean or prove anything about you except maybe gender and that you have an interest in living as a Gorean.
The following links are to the places where last minute updates and schedules will be posted. You do need to sign up for FetLife to read the forums there.
FetLife Forum: Gorean Offline Events
More details and rules on my website at:
This part of the Gathering is for discussion of various topics among the people attending. The purpose is to openly discuss Gorean topics of many sorts. Preference will be given to topics involving living as a Gorean, Gorean meetings, and other Gorean topics. Non-Gorean topics other than getting to know other attendees will be discouraged but not disallowed. Getting to know people is highly encouraged.
- Everyone will be encouraged to participate in discussion. Anyone may be singled out by the host to participate or answer next.
- Slaves may enter into discussions but they will not interrupt a free person who is speaking.
- Third person speech by slaves is not required but is allowed.
- Respect by slaves of all Free men and women will be required at all times during the discussions.
- Advance topics may be suggested to Malkinius at any time before the discussion starts.
- Some serving of food and drink during the discussion will occur and food and non-alcoholic drink will be provided by House Malkinius plus such things as others bring to snack on. All slaves will be required to participate in that serving and any clean-up during and afterwards.
- No special clothing is required during the discussion.
House Malkinius Gathering Rules
- This is a House Malkinius meeting. Malkinius has final say in all matters. His House, his rules.
- This is a private meeting and all attendees must be acceptable to Malkinius and he may remove anyone for any reason at any time.
- This is a meeting of people from various groups, online, offline and both. Only House Malkinius rules apply. People are required to be tolerant of other groups tho likes and dislikes may be stated.
- This meeting is for discussion and the meeting of other Goreans. It is not for sceening, pick-ups, sex or looking for Masters or slaves.
- There will be no sexual activities or overt sexual play with slaves including your own during the meeting or requiring of sex of anyone after the meeting. Sex after the gathering does not apply to Masters and their own slaves or other prearrangements if done in private outside of the gathering.
- No smoking is allowed in the gathering or inside the apartment building.
- Seating will be limited and any seating goes first to the Free and second to those who physically require it.
- Unowned or unaccompanied slaves are under the control and protection of House Malkinius during the meeting.
- Slaves are to remove footwear when in gathering areas and female slaves are encouraged to wear skirts/dresses. Unowned and unaccompanied slaves are required to do both.
- All slaves will be respectful of the Free at all times in their behavior and speech.
- No fetish clothing allowed. Normal street clothing is preferred. Collars are encouraged to be worn by owned slaves.
- Slaves should look first to the First Girl of the House for instruction or help as she speaks with the voice and authority of Malkinius in matters dealing with slaves.
- Due to past distractions, I am not going to allow BDSM toys such as crops or floggers and similar items. Restraints such as leashes or cuffs will be allowed but may only be used on a Master's own property unless I allow otherwise.
- This is an activity for adults and you must be 18 years old or older to attend. An exception is made for infants and children under one year old with their parents.
- Any questions about anything dealing with the meeting should be directed to Malkinius at the FetLife or Meetuplinks above.
- Any exceptions to these rules may only be made by Malkinius.
Gorean Meeting and Serving Protocols for Kajirae
These are the Chicago Gorean serving rules. I am using them for my gathering serving rules since they are partially based on my original rules and are better than what I had before. This is considered a private event.
The following rules apply to unowned kajirae, those wishing to become kajirae and others identifying as submissives or slaves who wish to serve instead of being identified with the free attendees. Throughout these rules all of these types will be identified as kajirae. Anyone who is not a kajira, unowned kajira, etc. will be considered Free and will be identified as 'Free' or 'Master' in this document, regardless of actual gender.
The Chicago Goreans host two types of events, Public and Private. Public events are typically held in a public venue, outdoors, or otherwise within easy access of non-attendees and are open to first-time attendees and drop-ins. Private events are typically held in a private home or other limited-access venue with a known guest list. When in doubt, the host of an event will determine which set of rules applies.
Exceptions to these rules will be made only for medical or religious needs, or as arranged with a girl's Master which must be expressed in advance.
- All Free are to be referred to as Master or Mistress (unless they have stated a different preference), unless in a public setting and doing so would be socially disruptive (e.g., around children).
- All adults are due some deference and your words and actions should always be respectful towards them. If you can't think of how to say or do something respectfully then don't say or do anything at all.
- Be mindful of your tone and words. There are times where playfulness is appreciated and there are times that it is not. Learn the difference.
- No swearing. If you are unsure if a word is considered a swear word, substitute it for one that definitely is not.
- Be proactively helpful. Be aware of your surroundings so as to know when there are acts of service you can do. For example, if a Free or kajira is doing any form of labor (e.g. setting or clearing the table), offer assistance unless advised not to by a knowledgeable individual. Don't wait to be asked; get up and start helping unless you are explicitly told not to. If you see a mess or something not neat and you know how to address it, do so.
- If an issue arises, bring it up, respectfully, to one of the Free if assistance is needed. Staying silent when there is an issue does not help anyone.
- While a kajira's body may be considered available to be touched in non-sexual ways, public sex play, masturbation or groping of kajirae is not allowed in any setting by anyone not their owner, unless explicitly stated in advance by their owner. Kajirae are expected to dress in a feminine and attractive manner at all times, such as skirts or dresses. (This is encouraged at all times, but required at most events.)
- At events, unowned or unaccompanied kajirae are under the control and protection of the host of the event.
- At events, the event's host or First Girl may enlist any kajira's help serving food or drink as well as clean-up at any time.
- At events, anyone who limits their kajira to serving only them will not be allowed to be served by any other kajira.
- Free persons have first access to furniture. Kajirae will be expected to sit on the floor or on cushions, pads, furs, etc. even if seating is available. These may be provided by the host or brought by the kajira and/or her owner.
- If an event has a designated First Girl, all kajirae should follow her instructions regarding providing service to the Free and the smooth running of the event unless overruled by one of the Free.
- Kajirae will serve food and or drink as requested by the Free.
- No unoccupied kajira may refuse a direct order to serve food, drink or otherwise be helpful.
- A Host of a private event may have additional expectations for a particular event. Kajirae should strive to comply with such requirements unless directed otherwise by their Master.
- Kajirae should use a Gorean formal serve when serving drinks. If a kajira is unfamiliar with a formal serve it will be taught to her.
- Owned kajirae will wear whatever their Master explicitly tells or allows them to wear and he is responsible for informing the host of exceptions to gathering or meeting rules.
- No kajira may be required to be nude by anyone except their own Master, nor may any kajira or group of kajirae pressure other kajirae to be nude or partially nude, except by their own example.
- Kajirae are to be barefoot at all times when indoors.
- A kajira's Master may require her to follow the clothing protocols (aka slave garb} at any time.
- The host of an event may require all kajirae to dress as slaves, for some or all of the event.
- Kajirae are limited to one piece of clothing not counting belt or jewelry unless it is a multi-piece type of kajira clothing from the books. That may be an outfit from the books such as a camisk, ta-tera, or such; a sarong style wrap of fabric, dress or lingerie or other item that is appropriate to the rule.
- Kajira clothing is to display the body of the kajira to the Free due to either its lack of coverage, its translucency, its clinging to the body of the kajira, or any or all of the above.